Saturday, August 18, 2012

Muller passed fit to race in Germany

Sven Muller F3 Euro Series Prema 2012Sven Muller has been passed fit to race at this weekend’s F3 Euro Series event at the Nurburgring, despite breaking his right arm less than three weeks ago.


The Prema Powerteam driver sustained a hairline fracture when he crashed at Raidillon during the British/FIA European F3 round at Spa, but has been given clearance to resume competition by doctors.


“First of all I have to say that I’m happy to have been allowed to contest the Nurburgring race weekend, despite the hairline fracture in the elbow I suffered at Spa,” said the 20-year-old German.


“But I have to admit that my fitness level could be better, due to my forced break of two weeks. I never raced an F3 car at the Nurburgring, but I’m travelling to the Eifel in an optimistic mood, nevertheless.”


Muller, who has a best finish of second this year, lies fifth in the Euro Series points and ninth in the European Championship standings.

Source: http://www.iracing.com/inracingnews/real-world-racing/3rdparty/muller-passed-fit-to-race-in-germany

Oscar Alfredo Gálvez Fred Gamble Howden Ganley Frank Gardner Billy Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment